Wednesday 13 April 2011

The benefits of being a Stepford Wife.....

I am way to willful and headstrong to ever make a good dutiful wife. I think my husband would have to spank me nearly daily as I would forever be challenging him. However I must say I think there are some distinct benefits to being one.

1. I would not have to work outside the home, as I would be to busy keeping my husband and children happy, fed and cared for, thus I would not have to go out there and put my heart and soul on the line at job interviews. ( I am happy to report that today's interview went very well and I have another big interview tomorrow, :) )

2. My husband as the head of the household would deal with all legal matters,I am involved in a very long and drawn out legal battle with a government department currently and it is court day again tomorrow and I do not relish it at all. It has been nasty and upsetting, and tomorrow promises to be another one of those days.

3. I would have all the domestic discipline I desire on tap at home... the best reason of all! I need spankings and punishment to calm and ground me.... I need time with HH' desperately....

 Here we go.... I need

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on doing so well!!!!! :D
    I wish you well tomorrow! Hug from the States.
    Nothing helps with the stress of life like a toasted bum! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey ( may I call you Joey?),

    Thank you for your kind words and welcome support. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. :) Yes nothing helps for stress as much as a delciously spanked pink bottom.. Scarlettxxxx Hugs staright back at you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer joey, the name of the playful character in Friends.

    ReplyDelete