Saturday 16 April 2011

Do I have to get out of bed today ?

bottom ready for spanking!

Today is such a grey and miserable day I would much rather be in doors playing indoor games. A nice spanking and punishment session with corner time... naked.... the chill in the air making my welts really stand out and giving me goosebumps all over...

Much better idea than getting up , getting dressed and going outdoors.... hmmmm

Will see if I can manage to arrange my day in such a manner as to stay in all day ... will write more later... now time for coffee and to see if I can provoke anyone enough to come over and spank me....

1 comment:

  1. Cold rainy day in USA also. However, nice and warm indoors after 6 good spankings. Stay dry; I hope there is a good spanking for you today to warm you up as well.

    ReplyDelete