Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding, Recovery and planning a slave's visit!

I am a utter Royalist... I have always been one and have enjoyed watching many a Royal occasion... today was no exception. It was a very lovely understated wedding , so much less pomp and ceremony than Charles and Diana's , I personally think. Princess Catherine looked lovely and I watched the whole glorious affair in total.

Needless to say not much else got done... the quiet down time is much needed as my fanny is still tender and raw and is recovering slowly but surely... so the quiet day with numerous cups of tea and minimal movement was pure bliss.

During the latter half of the ceremony my slave arrived online and we have been continuing our discussions and planning for hie impending 30 day visit... 24/7 submission from slave for 30 days.... and  7 full days in a full isolation hood.... in various states of bondage and with a variety of deliciously cruel punishments applied and administered...... I cannot wait to have slave back.... more stun guns, more needles and many more punishments for him....extreme play... as we both like it.... with an added twist, this time I think I am going to schedule some web casts ...all welcome to watch .... more blog later and some pictures of slave last visit and some pictures of new ideas for planned punishment and use....

xxxx Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment