Saturday 9 April 2011

Betting against the odds

Saturday in South Africa is rugby day, I have recently been doing terrible at my betting on rugby matches, so badly that I actually still owe HH. I need to bend and pay up soon! I think I still need to take 12- 18 with the implement of his choice... until I have paid up I am not taking another bet, I am however gearing up for the Rugby World Cup that starts in New Zealand on the 9th of September 2011.

The current Super 15 format is freaking me out and I am not making any head way in predicting who will win, .... so I have given up even trying.... I know amuse myself on a Saturday afternoon drinking a glass of wine, comparing bruised blue bottoms with other spankees or showing my bottom off to spanko's .... and dream of my glory days when HH would lose the bet to me and I could cane him....

Saturday afternoon... when the schedule for next weeks spankings is determined by 30 guys on a field with a ball the shape of an egg. Viva Rugby , Viva the bokke! and really Lions start winning some games..., :)

Very soon I shall be back to betting on the rugby... I just need to repay my debts first. Hmmm the barbecue or as we say here, braai is done,lamb chops.... and ribs... and nicely tanned bottoms...






No comments:

Post a Comment