Thursday 7 April 2011

Punishment Part 1 - Arrival & Spanking

As all and sundry know it was punishment time for me last night, the first one since end 2010, I realised my last punishment was before Christmas in 2010, way to long between punishments for me. I must admit I am remiss as I have cancelled two of my sessions with HH this year due to all sorts of excuses , and they are in retrospect excuses.

After coming home from my punishment last night I was just so emotionally spent that I could not imagine having to do a full report or posting, after a night of jabbering away like a lippy dippy sub and having a serious case of sub drop, eating my way through a fair amount of chocolate and copious amounts of tea whilst sitting bundled up warmly in the softest pair of smushy track pants I own and a snugly sweater chatting online with another spanko in London for hours...about sex after spankings( but that is a post for another day ) I finally was wound down enough to sleep   and sleep I did, incredibly well! I have woken up emotionally and physically refreshed and ready to write and tell all about my incredible punishment.

SO here goes the tale of a punishment in rainy Johannesburg on a Wednesday night....

Driving to my punishment session about 45 kilometres from my home in peak hour traffic on a rainy afternoon was pure unadulterated hell! Highways were blocked, accidents abounded and I had to constantly adjust my route accordingly. It was also the fist time I have been to HH's new offices and I was unsure of exactly where I needed to go.

I was getting more and more anxious, what was it going to be like, it had been so long will I still be able to bear my punishment with grace and without trying to run away ? The dread had been increasing since the weekend, now it was taking on a life of it's own.... was I completely nuts to put myself through all of this and drive myself to my own impending doom?

Pink satin clad bottom squirming in my seat as I drove ,tension building in my chest I was getting increasingly getting aggravated by the traffic feeling all panicky and scared. Finally I arrived... LOL now the gate would not open to let me into the office park! Is this a sign ?


Pink satin panties clad bottom in position....

I walk the short walk to my punishment, my little boy was stuck in traffic thus leaving me to do the walk on my own, step by step closer to my punishment....

HH comes to open the door and leads me up the stairs to the offices . I am really here... no turning back now. I would have liked to just get my spanking on it's way , but little boy is not there yet... within minutes little boy arrives and takes the same walk of shame and fear to the office....

Usually HH takes his time and chats before a punishment, but last night he changes the pattern and says we should start immediately. He instructs little boy to stand in the passage and wait while I go into the office for my punishment.

HH pulls me over his knee and starts spanking my bottom over my skirt, smart smacks with his hand ,a little warm up for what is to come. With my head hanging over the side, hair touching the floor, I can feel the smacks but it is not uncomfortable at all , since my last visit HH has acquired a nice new tool a tan leather tawse, HH starts spanking me with the tawse, it is a strange feeling it feels like a dull thud with each stroke, sometimes it smarts but through my skirt it feels like a dull thud.

warm up over time to pull up my skirt and pull down my panties as I lay over HH's lap.




pink spanked bottom.....


HH proceeded to spank his way over my bottom ensuring a very pink glow , first by hand and then with the tawse. Damn but it stung and when he hit me in certain spots it felt like a thud a proper thump,over and over, I could feel my bottom start to glow... the warmth spreading all over , hmmmm I remember this I like that glow, I like this feeling , I am still antsy as I know there are 12 lashed with the cane to come... all to soon it is over and HH commands me to assume the position bent over a credenza bottom in the air, panties pulled down. I shuffle my way across to the credenza and bend as instructed bare bottom in the air....

Pink, all warmed up ready for caning!
Next blog @ 16:00 South African Time ..... the caning and a nicely striped bottom on display and what happens with little boy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog....never thought I would get turned on by spanking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it had the desired effect, :) certainly works for me!

    ReplyDelete