Tuesday 5 April 2011

What to wear or not wear ?

As any woman will tell you, it takes hours of planning to select the perfect outfit for an occasion. For some of us it takes multiple outfits in the morning to even get out the door for work. So why should it be any different when it comes to planning what to wear to a punishment session.


Dress the part

It has been some time since I last received a spanking or a caning and tomorrow's punishment session for me is a rather big one, and I am being punished along with my naughty little boy at the Headmaster's office. And since I have been a naughty little girl I feel the need to dress appropriately for the event ( I am a matching shoes and handbag kind of girl on any given day). And I have been trolling around on the web looking at spanking picture galleries and the naughty school girl look abounds. Now I do not own a plaid skirt and I have misplaced my knee socks ( I cannot find them for love or money) so what am I to wear?

Unless I want to be completely bare from the waist down for my punishment session tomorrow a skirt is definitely under consideration, a nice flirty little skirt that can be flipped up over my back ( a pencil skirt will not do ) and soft panties ( no scratchy lace, for obvious reasons) .

HH commented on my earlier posting and suggested that I forgo the panties completely as they were just going to come off in any case. However I think there is something smutty and very humiliating about having to pull my panties down and have them around my knees during my spanking and the caning that will be following after. Not to mention the feelings evoked in me at the thought of standing in the corner , skirt tucked in the waist band , panties at my knees , hands on my head bare spanked bottom on show while my little boy receives his caning.

On display!

21 hours and counting and tension is starting to coil up within me, I am afraid and nervous and excited, all jittery. I am more apprehensive of the spanking than I am of the caning, yet I also know the caning is going to smart like nobodies business. It is taking forever, on the one hand I wish time would just fly and I could have it all over and done with and on the other hand I wish it would creep along slowly , so slowly that my punishment does not arrive.

And worst,I still have no idea what to wear... each outfit thus far selected has not quiet felt right.... maybe I should select the shoes for the session first?

Yes , shoes it is, I think I will be wearing these! Now maybe the rest will follow!


Shoes to be spanked in

Next time: Who knows if I will be able to write a complete sentence by then as I will be so tense counting the minutes till the appointed hour.

1 comment:

  1. Shoes that do not show your toes...he has got a thing about toes! (GRIN)

    Hugs

    Raven

    ReplyDelete