Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday afternoon Fetish Fix

After a long crazy topsy turvy week, I have decided staying in bed surfing the net is where I belong ( it is far to chilly outdoors). With none of my pets or Dom's in town I am consoling my self by looking for sexy fetish photography online, whilst mentally plotting the demise of my slave and my slutty boy both ( and boys , I know you read my blog, so be forewarned and ensure you see me soon, it gets worse the longer you stay away!) .

Medical play  a fascination of mine.
Photo by Ken Marcus
I have always been a fan of Ken Marcus ( not all the pics are by him) and have selected a few of his photographs to share with you. I hope they cheer you up as much as they have me.

Love the corset and the complete picture, imagine what bottom would look like bent over in it.



Imagine what it would like to be punished by her?

Smarting bottom from that very solid paddle.

I love the whimsy of this picture.
I am hoping to defrost enough to actually write a blog later.

Scarlett

4 comments:

  1. After reading your post today, I am starting to defrost from the cold snap here in the states. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey,

    You are my favourite here, your comments always make me smile, I am once agin firmly ensocnsed in my bed with my laptop next to me, we are experiencing a frightfully chilly weekend and I now remeber why I so do like summer.... winter is just so limiting if one is alone at home...

    Thrilled the pictures got the blood all hot...

    Will see what I next write about to ensure you remain and a nice simmer...

    xxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, let me help you warm up a bit. I just returned home from a weekend of spankings. I lost count around 13. In the next to last spanking, I was bent over a saddle in a public place (party scene with other spankos present) and severely punished. Now, the female Top, had warned me all day that she was looking forward to punishing my bottom so my heart was beating by the time the spanking started.
    Well, she hit me with some mean implement 30 times and said "OK, The warm up is over." Yeah, I was warmed up OK. Knickers were now down so the real spanking could be done on the bare.
    She made me count in French while she whacked my backside. Not good enough, I had to count in French and ask for another and say please.
    After thirty hard smacks, she asked me to say I love you in French while I was smacked hard 25 times. The audiance complianed about my accent so I had to start over. 25 more hard smacks and the audiance noted that my use of French was not respectful, wrong tense. Start over. The smacking and whacking with a nasty implement was so fast and furious I could no longer count. Broken, I had to ask for mercy and used a safe word.
    My bottom was smarting. I was done, but the Top was not. A half hour later I was bent over a pool table with five ladies for a group spanking that was a punishment spanking and really hard.
    So, today I drove home 3 hours on a very sore bum but a big smile on my face. :)
    Hope this little story helps you to defrost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh Joey , I am awfully jealous....so so jealous.... I need a good seeing to .... sigh

    ReplyDelete