Sunday 17 April 2011

One sharp....


One sharp word, one tug, one slap, one stroke of the cane and where it takes us? I have a very quick mouth and often it gets me into serious trouble. One sharp word leads to one sharp tug of the ribbon or on my pantie to reveal....

One very bare bottom for a very sharp ...




slap on a bare bottom and usually ( since I am so impertinent) to more than one....




stroke of the cane , standard for me is 12 on the bare bottom....


and a new element that will be making it's appearance soon I am sure... bare bottom corner time...

It is with absolute amazement that I sit writing this and realise how often I purposefully utter that one word or smarmy comment, just to get my just desserts.... Master , HH and a number of others that deal with me have the patience of Job and more. With a wicked naughty grin on my face I sit here and wonder what a girl needs to do to get a spanking or punishment before all run off for Easter ? Hmmmmmm it will have to be spectacular.... or maybe not, maybe all it takes is asking really nicely for one....

I am having spanking withdrawal and envy listening to all that get theirs regularly! 

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment