Wednesday 6 April 2011

Flutters, nerves and all sorts....

I still have no idea what I am wearing this evening, I have woken after some sleep, not enough but at least I slept. It is cold here today and we all know what that means for a spankee's bottom...........extra sting! More warm up required = more spanking and more agony!

Maybe little black knickers for this evening?

Just my luck, after days of glorious sunny weather, it has gone all grey and wet, it feels as if we are living in Seattle.... rain and more rain.....my little boy who is joining me for this punishment session seems uncommonly chipper this morning, he states he is excited about the fact that HH is going to be merciless this evening.

I wonder if he will be uttering similar statements later tonight after his bottom has received a thrashing from HH. Check back later this evening for a quote from him!

imagining the sound ..and the slow burning feeling...

So it is 6 hours and 50 minutes to go.... if I am feeling this apprehensive already what am I going to be like just before I have to go? I keep having to remember to breath.... and focus on the tasks at hand....

Maybe focusing on the little preparations will calm me down.... pretty hair, pretty make up , all smoothly shaved , clean panties.... oh note to self, waterproof mascara in case there are tears this evening... pack tissues nothing more humiliating than crying and not being able to blow your nose....

It has been a very long time since I have felt this apprehensive about a punishment session. Having a conversation in my head, wondering if I am not just scaring myself? Maybe the cane will sting less than I am imagining it, LOL , yes sure! It probably will hurt more...

Soon to be my bottom ....
Tick tock tick tock... the blasted clock is at it again.... taunting me with every passing minute, it always does this....

Next blog, getting dressed and ready for my punishment session... and leaving for the session....

No comments:

Post a Comment