Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy thoughts of happy feet .... Part 1 An Introduction


After being quiet upset yesterday I have decided to focus on happier thoughts and in particular happy foot thoughts. I have a delightful foot slut that serves me very well... and I have decided to write about all things feet related today with of course a picture or two.



Pretty feet...

I must from the outset state that I am in a dominant manner a foot slut of renowned proportions... I literally will melt and just about do anything if you rub , lick, suck, massage, pedicure my feet in the correct manner... and for that reason and very happy to have the eager little foot slut that I have.


Lick them, suck them....
foot slut is a very eager and keen worshipper of feet and has recently been very deprived of having any feet to adore. foot slut and I are currently developing our relationship and I shall in this evening and tomorrows postings be covering various aspects of foot worship, including trampling, worship, foot dominance and more...


Just remember you need to lick them all clean again....

Trampling... ohhh so nice.... feel that heel sink in....

Next time, meet my feet and more about my foot slut,  part 3 more about what foot slut has to do for his Mistress and her pretty little feet.... and what Mistress does to slut with said feet....

Meet my foot.....

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Very interesting. I am looking forward to this new side of you Ms Scarlett.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what side might that be dearest Joey???? The dominant or the foot fetishist?

    xxxx Multifacted , multi talented Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painted toe nails, a well turned ankle and classy high-heeled shoes belonging to a lady who knows her station in life; who wouldn't be a slave to them. Look forward to the sequel(s).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cunni's comments. Hopefully, Ms Scarlett we will get to know and love the dominant and foot fetishist side? :D

    ReplyDelete