Friday 15 April 2011

What a week....

I have had quiet the eventful week. court for two full days, 2 major interviews, neither My slave nor my slutty Boy around so increasingly getting itchy fingers to hold a paddle  and cane again soon and to feel the balanced weight as I swing it... and hear the thud as it connects with firm flesh....

My current frustration is firmly aimed at men... I have finally reached the end of my tether with the men around me.... everyone has been remarkably absent this week...and I am irritated.... very little support....as it so happens all of us had a tense busy week at work (me looking for work) and with family and personal commitments. Add to that hours of frustration on my side and no time for a mental health spanking form me and you have a grumbly grouchy me dreaming of ways to spank men...

A couple of pictures that inspire me as I sit here in a grey, rainy cold South Africa....some pics from the net and one or two more personal ones...



Where do I find a carpet beater like that, I want one!



Looks comfortable and she is gorgeous!

Oh where is my footslut now?
Enjoy and I will write more later.... female spanking next....

No comments:

Post a Comment