Sunday 3 April 2011

Once upon a time.....

Once upon a time, a long long time ago ( 18 months or so), I finally gave in and acknowledged the craving I had to be spanked. I have for as long as I can remember dreamt about being spanked on my bare bottom, but until that fateful day 18 months ago, had never admitted this to anyone ( especially to myself) !

I on a whim decided to use the fabulous world wide web to search for any information I could find about the very unspoken about topic of BDSM and the many forms of discipline that may be out there. As wild and sexually adventurous I may have been in my life, I have come to realise how naive I was at the same time.

Following the yellow brick road ,powered by google search, led me to Alt.com ( Emerald City,to my Dorothy) and the very charmed life I have led in my discovery of myself and the pleasures to be had by giving myself permission to accept and acknowledge the submissive within me.

Now let it be said, joining a site like Alt.com. Fetlife,Collarme etc is not for the feint of heart... it takes some time to fully complete the checklists and to get up and running. And for a novice it can be daunting, completing my first fetish checklist took forever...being asked to identify your fetish likes and dislikes when you have just admitted that you might be a little more kinky than the average person and have no real idea what your real kink may be , feels like a visit to the dentist without the benefit of any anesthetic.In addition figuring out what half of the fetish activities listed are in plain English requires nimble fingers and research skills that would put a post graduate thesis researcher to shame.

I had died and gone to heaven, or so I had thought, during my first days on Alt.com I could not get enough, I spent most of my free time discovering the delights of the sight and meeting new people in the chat rooms and reading profiles.

Alt.com was a treasure trove of new like minded people, some even kinkier than I could even imagine.

On the next blog... My first spanking and beyond.

3 comments:

  1. And off you go. First post done and dusted! Good luck and hope you are going to have loads of fun.

    Hugs

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world - PLEASE change the font!

    ReplyDelete