Monday 11 April 2011

Spanking and Sex? - Part 1

Having read a number of spanking blogs in the past few weeks, I have noticed that nobody really refers to what happens post the spanking? Or have I just missed the chats about what happens after a good spanking and punishment?

I think we can with assurance state that I am a very naughty and willful brat who needs to be kept in check regularly... probably more than I usually am. Punishment and spanking for me are humiliating and enormously erotic, I cannot help but get aroused by them and in addition , I like the pain and the burning... I am as they term in Bdsm a "pain slut".

For me punishment is when I get my bottom spanked and there is no sexual release for me afterwards...if  I have been really really bad punishment for me is not getting my spanking or caning that I so badly crave... and being made watch how everyone else gets their just desserts and I am left to crave it more... or even worse....made to administer the punishment... that also gets me all hot and bothered and am not allowed to do anything about satisfying myself...

Next blog... What about spanking/punishment is such a turn on ?  And a picture of a very well spanked aroused bottom...

2 comments:

  1. Ms Scarlett: You are so right. Your blog entries last week created such incredible emotional and erotic tension. My whole body reacted to your words. When you left to see HH for your caning, I needed a release. For me,it was hot, steamy sex with incredible foreplay. When my wife and I were fully satisfied and literally gasping for breath, she said, "What got into you hon, that was amazing." So yeah, take it from a Yank accross the pond sex for me does follow a spanking or a well told story by a master writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ joeyred51, oh so kind , :) I am thrilled you had a really great time with your wife, I hope my writing inspires many more such sessions. Your feedback has always been so supportive, I am delighted to hear from you always.

    xxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete