Thursday 7 April 2011

Punishment Part 2- The Caning


Pink satin panties, skirt hitched up high... waiting....



I left you earlier today with me standing bent bare bottomed bent over a credenza awaiting my punishment with the cane, it was agreed that I would receive 12 strokes of HH's best with a medium weight cane. Well, as everyone knows it has been some time since my last punishment a couple of months thus it is with trepidation and because my little boy is standing outside the door listening to me receive my punishment, that I stand waiting for the first stroke to fall.... damn but that first one hurt and to myself I think if this is what no.1 feels like what are the rest going to be like? As every spankee will tell you the pain and sensitivity increases as the caning progresses.... it jumbles the mind you have no idea what to think of , the searing pain you are about to feel, the burn of the blow you just received or the fact that you should be counting and you loose count or the deepening blush of fire from all the previous blows?


Panties down, pink spanked bottom waiting for the cane!

Swoosh and smack , damn but that hurts.... by the time your mind registers the sound of the cane being swung it has already hit and the next thing you feel with every fibre of your being is the searing burn and ache of the stroke... as I write this every move I make on the chair causes me to experience it again.... it was agony... sweet agony but agony....so twelve strokes of the cane.... jikes!
I usually stand very still for my punishment , not last nite... I was ohh ing and Ahhh -ing and at one stage reared up completely and had to breath deeply to compose myself enough to bend back over the credenza and be ready for another stroke.... 11 done one to go.... the hardest of the lot, right where my bottom and my legs meet.... heaven to Betsy.... that hurt sooooooooooo much.....

done... and dusted...marks  to show!
I usually never mark at all, suffice to say.... I marked well last night... and that on top of my spanking... tender tender bottom. HH's gently soothe my bottom with comforting strokes and released me from my position.... panties and stocking tights pulled up.... a big hug and some pats on my bottom.... and time for little boy's caning.... more about that tomorrow....


One medium weight cane and marked bottom!
Next blog..... another pic and little boy & aftercare!  @ about 10pm South African time!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...an absorbing read....has added a totally new dimension to my thinking on eroticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ cunnilingusxxx , please do tell how it added and what it has added? I would like to hear more as I am writing my blog and enjoy the input, :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Ms. Scarlett...have always associated eroticism with conventional sexual pleasure...but cleary you derive your pleasure from being spanked..not sure if it's the anticipation, the humiliation or the pain (probably all 3)and as you said in reply to my previous comment "it works for you". So for me it's an eye opener. Pleasure can obviously be enjoyed in many ways. Nothing judgemental intended in this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ cunnilingusxxx,

    Thank you for the comments, no offense taken what so ver, I am thrilled you have been so prepared to share my experience with me, I hope that you enjoyed the time with me and will be spending more time reading my material. I am multi faceted and enjoy a number of more unconventional activities that I find highly erotic...and believe me I do find a good punishment session to be hugely erotic and very sensual.

    I hope we shall have many opportunities to discuss my postings as healthy debate and frank open diuscussions are the only way to trylu share.

    thanking you again for your very real engagement.

    xxxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete