Thursday 14 April 2011

Big big interview today @ 3pm

I have been job hunting for months and have had quiet a hard time of it, causing me to doubt myself and my abilities. Thank goodness for HH and his handy cane ,tawse and paddle, I would have been dilly... punishment has been administered as motivation when feeling low , as punishment  when not doing enough ad last but not least as a mental health aid preventing complete implosion.

Yesterday I had a brilliant interview and the best is, this company rock! They have a culture of tolerance and diversity and I could so fit in there. I am thrilled I did not get any of the other jobs I have been interviewing for these past weeks.... this company ( where I am waiting for my final interview date... after yesterday's killer interview) offers their staff massages twice per week, cooked lunch free to all staff, every second Friday open house bar for staff and clients, dedicated medial aid assistance on premises twice per week... thy are relaxed , encourage creativity and individuality! My kind of place .... I so would be happy there.... and they work flexi hours.... :) as long as you work the required hours since they are a 24 hour per day operation dealing with markets outside of South Africa, you could do  11- 5am shift and be off the next day ... cool cool cool!

Today  I am interviewing for a senior marketing position with a very big multi national company that have corporate values I admire and respect. This too would be a great place for me, however the position is in a very male dominated field and somehow I do not think I am going to get the same perks as at yesterday's firm... the position today makes up for it with lost of national and international travel....

So all in all I think we might need a spanking this evening... either to celebrate or to calm my jangled nerves....

So all out there.... send good vibrations ... as the sooner I get a stable position the more time I can spend on researching and writing great sexy blogs for you all to enjoy....!!!

XXXX Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great!!! I figured you were Marketing being creative and all.

    ReplyDelete