Thursday 7 April 2011

Punishment Part 3 - Aftercare

A little bit of lotion is required today.... as I have been sitting around for much of the day,I have felt my bottom on a number of occasions reminding me about last night's little session. I really seldomly mark and it is quiet and experience to still feel the effects of my punishment today... as I look at my bottom in the mirror and see the darkening bruises and feel the twinges when I sit and move to suddenly... I am amazed and transfixed... I like touching my welts and I love having them raked afterwards and I really really like having them rubbed....

After my caning HH called in little boy to have his caning done... he was told to drop his pants  leaving him standing in his underpants and to bend  for his caning. Little boy did exactly that and took 6 of the allocated 12 like a good little boy... HH's swing is formidable.... and little boy called it quits at 6... for a first appointment with a good solid punishment cane He did very well. The Headmaster certainly made him pay attention...I have chatted to him today and he expressed his admiration for HH's skill, saying is truly evoked an old fashioned school caning for him . We are having coffee tomorrow to unpack our sessions together and chat about the impact a punishment has...we both slept like babies last night and woke refreshed... it seems a punishment session serves as an emotional reboot.... wiping the hard disk clean and rebooting the system to be able to carry on.

So after HH had completed the punishment we came to our critical after care drink... it is always so important to ensure that submissives are balanced and emotionally and physically complete before you let them go...in many spanking relationships sex would be where the after care takes place , with HH as the disciplinarian for a number of us it is a drink and an insightful chat ....

Very up close look !
I drove home last night and before my sub drop hit me was relishing sitting naked on my bed in my pearls and my tennis bracelet feeling the scratchiness of crisp white sheets on my glowing bottom.... wishing oh wishing ... for the perfect end to a lovely punishment session....... sex and chocolate.... found the chocolate...

Next blog...  a guest feature, HH's perspective on punishing me.... a look from the other side....

2 comments:

  1. Now that your series of blog posts are complete, I want you to know that it was one of the most erotic and sensuous blogs that I have ever read. By spacing the posts, you built up tension in a dramatic way which was spell binding from the perspective of the reader. In addition, the pictures you used are very hot and added spice to the prose. In a word, brilliant! I look forward to your continued success as a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey, so kind of you to say.... tomorrow we will have the last post regarding last night's session....I hope I can live up to your very kind comments... thinking cap on.... what to do next... will have to have a nice punishment session soon to have more pictures to use....I will on occassion also publish some of my femdom stuff as I do switch...I have some yummy tales to tell there as well!

    Love Scarlett

    ReplyDelete