Saturday 16 April 2011

Help me understand!

Today again I sit and read postings and remarks made, mainly by women, who cannot imagine that they will get shagged after a spanking and the person posing the question and request is being called a dirty lewd old man. I for one personally cannot understand being spanked and then not shagged. The only person that I allow to spank and cane me without shagging me is HH.


I see HH for many reasons, the most important is that he is the person who gave me my fist spanking and caning, before I acquired the spanking and sex combination habit. It has always been just about the spanking and caning with him, and I like it that way. I see HH for mental health reasons, his punishments help me reboot my body and mind. Anyone else must shag me after spanking me or there is no spanking.



However anyone else, this is how i like ending up or being for part of the time I get spanked. And I do like ending up naked and shagged well on top of my burny red bottom with all the added sensations that come with it.

My question is not trite at all, I really need to understand how you could not want to be shagged after a good punishment session. For me the shagging in a way adds to the humiliation and degradation of my punishment , when I am used as a toy and then told to get cleaned up or stay on display etc...

Please could someone explain the no sex thing to me... I feel there is way to little of both spanking and good sex going and way to much talking about both!


spanking and shagging required, far to few marks and not pink enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment