Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Feet - Part 3

Open wide!

I thought I would start my final blog for today with a short list of famous foot fetishists.


Jack Black, I wonder if he serves as a foot slave?




As per Wikipedia... nice impressive eclectic list is it not ?

 As promised a sex game that has been played for centuries with feet and toes is called Bugger my toe.... definition and description as found on net....
"Refers to a bedroom game in Britain. Refers to game in which object is to win by buggering your partner with your big toe. ChaCha Away!"  I wonder what the door prize is for winning that game?  I am sure many a foot goddess would rather use the heel of her appointed shoe to do this. Not for the faint hearted it is buggering a penis with a high heel.

Stand still now!

My last pictures for today of foot trampling and worship. Just for my foot slut as I so know what this does to him and for him, may it never be said that I do not take care of my toys well.



Just for you my little foot slut.


Tomorrow's blog will focus on my slave, bless him and his tolerance for submission and pain.


2 comments:

  1. Love the rings on the toes and the shoes. You are so kind to your foot slut dressing up your feet so nicely. My feet are so beat up from long distance running, I could use a foot slut. Can you find one on Amazon? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Scarlett for expanding my horizons on foot worship and dominance. Clearly I have a lot to learn and my previous thoughts on this were timid in comparison. Definitely unsure about the penis and the stiletto !!!

    ReplyDelete