Saturday 9 April 2011

Does this bottom not just beg for a spanking!

Scarlett causing mischief!
Naughty girl that I am , laying around legs in the air...chatting on the phone,  lots of white milky skin begging for a spanking! My legs and bottom from a different angle....wondering... do you agree it is a prefect bottom for a good spanking ? If you agree, do leave a post below and suggest what you would use to spank my bottom with? Oh and if you were wondering if that really is me? Which I know some may be - tattoo on my left ankle is my tattoo..... little cherry blossoms...

Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ms Scarlett...such a perfect milky bottom....surely it deserves to be spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Your bottom is a beautiful canvass for a master artist such as HH.

    ReplyDelete