Wednesday 13 April 2011

Spanking to calm the nerves...

I have been searching for a new position for close to 8 months now and have found it hard going, finally all the hundreds of CV's that I distributed are starting to pay off and I am getting interviews, I have been for about 6 recently. None of them have paid off , suffice to say I  am having a emotional wobble regarding this as I feel as if I am not good enough etc...


Maintenance required.... quick otk to calm the nerves?
Since I find a good spanking so therapeutic, I am wondering if I should go for a little maintenance spanking just before each interview, it may calm me and keep me grounded and focused for my interviews.

Ohhhhh HH, what are you doing later?

Scarlett

P.S Interview at 2 pm South African time.... more about that later and my next big blog will only go up after I return ...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Ms Scarlett. Believe in yourself,you are a smart and clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hoeyred51, sweet man, :) so off I go on my merry way another hour but traffic will ensure I just get there on time. Thank you for the moral support from across the pond.

    Scarlett.xxxx

    ReplyDelete